The Goddess – Mini Care Package £7,600
The Goddess care package offers you care, which starts a little later in your pregnancy. It can be used if you want a more personalised service with private midwives you know and trust, in order to meet your individual needs.
This care can be used alongside your NHS midwife and doctor appointments or as a complete midwifery care service.
This is also an ideal package for those who have had a baby before but want the care, support and assurance of having a known and trusted midwife to provide continuity of care.The Goddess package includes:
- A booking appointment: this usually lasts about two hours as we take a full comprehensive medical history.
- Antenatal care in your home from 28 weeks of pregnancy and continuing through the antenatal period. All appointments will include a well being check for you and your baby and continued personalised care to support your pregnancy.
- Visits are every two weeks until 36 weeks; and then weekly visits till birth.
- Within this care there is an extended birth preparation session at around 36 weeks. This usually lasts about two hours where we will discuss your birth plans and explore and advise you on labour and birth, including what to pack in a birth bag and how to manage a baby who is in a hurry to make an appearance.
- We are on call to attend your labour and birth from 37 weeks of pregnancy – this includes either birth at home or support in hospital* (*Covid permitting) and the cost of indemnity insurance.
- Postnatally we will provide you with four weeks of care from the birth. Inclusive of NIPE, if baby born at home or if this is required if baby is born in the Hospital
- Day 5 *Newborn Blood Spot Screening test (NBBS)
- Phone and email support.