Classic Care Package: £8,300
This is our most comprehensive package, providing personalised care at home, at a mutually convenient time for you and your partner.
When you choose The Amazonian, you get:
- A booking appointment: this usually lasts about two hours to take a full comprehensive medical history.
- Antenatal care starting from as early in the pregnancy as you like and continuing throughout the antenatal period. All appointments will include a well being check for you and your baby and continued personalised care to support your pregnancy.
- Visits are every four weeks up until 28 weeks of pregnancy; this increases to every two weeks until 36 weeks, and then weekly visits till birth.
- Within this care there is an extended birth preparation session at around 36 weeks. This usually lasts about two hours. We will discuss your birth plans and explore and advise you on labour and birth, including what to pack in a birth bag and how to manage a baby who is in a hurry to make an appearance.
- We are on call to attend your labour and birth from 37 weeks of pregnancy – this includes either birth at home or support in hospital* (*Covid permitting) and the cost of indemnity insurance.
- Postnatally we will provide you with four weeks of care from the birth. Inclusive of NIPE, if baby born at home or if this is required if baby is born in the Hospital
- Day 5 *Newborn Blood Spot Screening test (NBBS)
- Phone and email support.